Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Gallery

Thanks, everybody, for being part of my knitting life this year!



SHAWLS:

1. Swallowtail knit with 100% silk yarn


2. Shetland Triangle knit with Knit Picks Gloss



3. Adamas in Knit Picks Shadow



4. Icarus, knit with Jade Sapphire's Lacey Lamb



This shawl can fit through my wedding ring



5. Feather and Fan Stole knit with Euroflax linen yarn





6. Laura Ingalls (pretending to be Snow White) shawl knit with Lamb's Pride




SWEATERS:

1. Castle Sweater knit from Paton's Classic Wool



2. Must Have Cardigan knit from Paton's Classic Wool




TOYS:

1. Fairy Tale Mice



2. Fairy Bed Coverlet



3. Mouse Friend



4. Rabbit




SCARVES, HATS, and MITTENS:

1. Seed Stitch Scarf from my handspun cabled yarn



2. Beethoven Scarf knit from 50% merino/50% silk yarn



3. Simple Little Scarf knit from my handspun merino-tencel singles



Later, accidentally dyed pink



4. Hat from a mix of my first spun yarn and my 7yo son's first spun-and-plied yarn



5. Irish Hiking Scarf knit from Paton's Classic Wool



6. Sparkly Scarf knit from handspun with fiber blended on a friend's drum carder.



7. Rib and Cable Mitts




SOCKS:

1. Hill Country Sock Yarn, Cowboy



2. Lisa Souza's Wild Things



3. Magic Stripes



4. Knit Picks

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel a huge sense of accomplishment this year, not just for the knitting, but for the book as well. Your shawls are just lovely, and I always love the pics of your favorite model!

Wishing you all the best in 2007.

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!! And that is putting it mildly. You have certainly earned a sense of accomplishment!

Thanks for all the great pix and FOs in 2006. I look forward to what you have to show us in the world of knitting and the world at large in '07.

Happy New Year!

EGJ said...

Wonderfully inspiring! I've really enjoyed reading your blog this year, ever since I accidentally stumbled upon that Poe statue post... I am impressed beyond words by your shawls, and I love your sweater knits for your son. I do miss a picture of the Castle Sweater on the recipient though! ;-)

Many best wishes for the new year, for both you and your knitting family!

Kathy said...

Oh, wow, so much good stuff! You were very productive in 2006. Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive!
Best wishes for Joy and Prosperity in 2007.

Carrie K said...

Oh wow! Those shawls are gorgeous and, of course, I love that Gingerbread Castle sweater but the cable sweater! the Irish Hiking Scarf! the socks! You had a great year.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're inspiring me to accomplish more this year. I especially love your bunny and mice. You should share you bunny on the Bunny-a-Long site.<" http://bunnyalong.blogspot.com/">

Lolly said...

What a year, H! So many lovely things! and Liz is right (in her comment above) I hope you give yourself a pat on the back for your work on the book too ;)

Best wishes and Happy New Year~

beadlizard said...

Wowza! And you slept when?

Snow White's splendid.

You've made me curious; I'm going to wander around the house and try to figure out what all I knit in 2006...

The Little Giant said...

Wow! You knit a lot of shawls and socks. That's amazing. I like your pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails