Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some Finished Objects

I finished the Rib and Cable Mitts and have them ready to put in little baggies to keep the moths away. (Holiday presents, ready at the beginning of May?! What a new thing for me, the Christmas Eve shopper.)

I am looking forward to making some more. There is enough yarn to make a set with the leftover yarn if I make it in the opposite color scheme. I think I'll make a pair for myself in a mix of light and charcoal grey.

In other knitting news, here are some pals for Son's Fairy Tale Mice from Toy Knits by Debbie Bliss:

7 comments:

allelejean said...

Those mitts are so cute! Where did you get the pattern? Great job on getting started on Christmas presents this early!

Nonamedelte said...

They are wonderful. The gloves look really soft and cozy, and I love the sweater on the rabbit. How cute is that!

Zonda said...

Those mitts look sooo soft! Good for you, an early start! The mouse and rabbit are so cute! Great job!

Elizabeth K said...

Love the mitts. How great to have a jump on the Christmas gifts!

Mama Bear said...

The mitts are lovely but the Bunny is ADORABLE! This grandma will have to look into that pattern.

Rain said...

I love the mitts and the toys are so cute. I've just borrowed DB Toy Knits from the library so it's nice to see them knitted up.

Jerry & Maxy said...

Cozy, pretty mitts! And I am most impressed they are a holiday gift - good on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails