I am officially doing holiday knitting.
And (oops) a small project that I need to put away until after the holidays...
And a small UFO that I now have yarn to complete...
But I'm not here to talk about what I should do today.
I'm thinking about tomorrow.
After way too many sleepless nights filled with panic about the now-finished book, I spent an hour last night between 3am and 4am dreaming about new projects. Perhaps because I no longer have the weight of an unfinished book on my lap, I have room for a serious-commitment kind of project. Actually, I'm thinking about a couple of big projects for the coming year.
Cast your votes--one per category:
A. FAIR ISLE SWEATER:
All of the choices in this category are designed by Alice Starmore.
1. Glen Albyn:
2. Rosalie, which is supposed to be good for a relatively new strander:
3. Henry VIII:
B. ARAN SWEATER:
1. Beth Brown-Reinsel's Celtic Dreams:
2. Alice Starmore's St. Brigid:
3. Alice Starmore's Inishmore:
4. Alice Starmore's Cromarty
Check out this picture of the adorable Rachael in her version!
C. LACE SHAWL:
1. Diamond Fantasy by Sivia Harding:
2. Mountain Peaks by Miriam Felton:
3. Paisley shawl from Fiddlesticks:
So? What do you think? Cast your votes!