I don't eat much meat, but when I do it's chicken and your post has given me quite the craving!!! I'm dining with friends tonight and have my fingers crossed for some poultry on my plate. If not, I guess I'll have to turn on the oven tomorrow. ;)
Oh, those tomatoes look delicious! There is nothing in this world like summer tomatoes fresh formthe garden. All of my swiss chard has been going to the bunny these days. I might have to keep a bit for myself and try it in some mashed potatos. BTW, you Irish "Spinning" Scarf looks great.
5 comments:
Oh, beautiful! You're making me hungry! And the Irish Hiking (or spinning) scarf is amazing!
I don't eat much meat, but when I do it's chicken and your post has given me quite the craving!!! I'm dining with friends tonight and have my fingers crossed for some poultry on my plate. If not, I guess I'll have to turn on the oven tomorrow. ;)
Oh, those tomatoes look delicious! There is nothing in this world like summer tomatoes fresh formthe garden.
All of my swiss chard has been going to the bunny these days. I might have to keep a bit for myself and try it in some mashed potatos.
BTW, you Irish "Spinning" Scarf looks great.
Mmm, those tomatoes look wonderful! I love to eat my tomatoes with fresh basil too.
Oh. My. I really shouldn't look at your posts when I'm hungry. That looks divine! I love the vibrancy of local foods!
Post a Comment