Saturday, February 09, 2008

365?

Today is the first day since I signed up for Blog 365 that I have really not felt like posting. At some point the whole enterprise seemed like a really good idea. Not nearly always, but often, writing a blog post makes me think a bit more coherently about what has gone on in my day.

I don't even remember what has gone on in my day today. I'm behind on work, behind on pleasure reading due for a book group which meets tomorrow night, even behind on knitting.

The good news? David used his hand-me-down steam cleaner to get the bathroom and kitchen looking spiffy. What a way to cheer up your mate!

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

I blog every day except for Friday and I have to admit that some days are a real stretch for me. But, it is a great way to exercise the writing muscles. It forces me to really *look* at the world and see what I can do with it.

And sometimes a steam cleaner can fill the void! I've gone there. And they do a great job on the floors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails