Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stash and Burn Goodies

The Stash and Burn podcast had an October Socks contest--and I was one of the winners! I received a fabulous package from listener Minh. I don't really know if this is a truly good thing or not, given that I honestly have too much yarn already--but you've got to see the lovely skeins I got, and the extra-special bag they were sent in...



...complete with a little tag-holder on the ties, and a label inside. How lovely!



How about this gorgeous colorway of Artyarns Ultramerino?



And I've been dying to try out the Tofutsies sock yarn!



Thanks go to Minh, as well as Jenny, and Nicole at Stash and Burn. Be sure to check out their great podcast.

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Wow! That is an amazing prize...enjoy!

Martha H said...

Oh my, that Artyarns is beautiful. I have some buried somewhere in a neglected WIP. Tofutsies, while not my fave sock yarn, knit up nicely for my Seraphim. I'm sure you'll enjoy both yarns!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails