Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Pesach!

Thanks for all the thought-provoking comments here and and on Knitty about my previous post. I'm sure after a little more thinking and reading, I'll write another entry about the subject.

Around here we've been enjoying our seder-filled breadless life. Passover is one of my favorite holidays, although knitting really has very little place in the proceedings. I think a Knitter's Hagaddah is definitely in order. Certainly a knitted seder plate is on my agenda.

The second front for the green cabled cardigan is up past the start of the armhole decrease. The green shawl is a few rows longer. And yesterday at my knitting playgroup, I knit most of the foot of one of the new socks. I am seriously thinking of casting on a new big project (maybe a Pi shawl?) that is NOT green....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails