Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Celebrating


I had a wonderful birthday celebration last night. David brought home flowers to decorate the table. After eating pizza and drinking French 75s, we put candles on the leftover Passover cake (a chocolate walnut torte) and sang. A lovely evening.





Hiding in his room all afternoon with paper from the recycling bin, bulky yarn, and tape, Son made me a terrific paper purse. He also wrote a birthday card for me: "I love you. I hope you injoy your presint." And I am injoying it!
A few other presents arrived as well. My brother-in-law and his partner gave me a gift card for Barnes and Noble. (I think I'll get Shawls and Scarves and Folk Shawls.)

David brought me some Addi needles. I also got a set of bamboo wind chimes from friends. The coolest thing about that present was the reusable bag. There is a registry online where you chart where the bag has gone. Sounds like fun!
A lovely birthday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails