Thursday, August 21, 2008

Voice from the Past, Voice from the Future

Really--I have been on the computer this month!




After enjoying our lovely vacation in the mountains of North Carolina, we came home only to rush off again for an un-thought-out drive to Rhode Island. David was giving lectures at a small conference on breastfeeding--and because he's going to be traveling away from us for much of the next month, Son and I decided somewhat spontaneously to join him. We came back and unpacked, only to discover I seem to have lost my camera cable in all our traveling. And I think I may be coming down with something. I'm feeling a little too queasy to write a decent post...

Shall I continue with my excuses? Blog will return in full force shortly.

4 comments:

Carrie K said...

Blog when you can work it in. Otherwise, off and enjoy your life.

Why am I finding David lecturing at a breastfeeding conference so amusing? Gender bias, that's why. :)

cici said...

have fun. family time is much important, we will be here....:D

Red said...

You have a porch...I want it...and your little rocking chair too.*In my best Wicked witch voice*

Love this photo!!!

The Purloined Letter said...

David took the pic while we were staying at the vacation cabin. Gosh, I wish I had it at home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails