Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day!




Today, we celebrate the beauty of winter in these parts.

Tomorrow, we start our drive to South Florida, where the temperature will be in the 80s, to visit David's parents. And their canal-facing screened-in porch. And their swimming pool....

Gosh. It may be hard to come back. I'm posting this picture of the snow just to remind me that winter is just as wonderful.

And I'm taking with me? A FINISHED KNITTING PROJECT (that I hope will be blocked and dry before we leave). Hooray!

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Finished! w00t!

And from that glorious snow picture to the 80's? Yikes. You'll have fun though, I'm sure.

Rebecca said...

And we will be anxiously awaiting a finished project picture!

Have fun in Florida!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails