Friday, January 11, 2008

Knitting Stress

While many people get over the pressure knitting at the end of December, I find myself right on that edge--Can I finish it, or is it impossible?--right now for a gift coming due in a week. It is, um, a symmetrical mystery--and in addition to the knitting left to be done, I have to graft a long portion and then do a wet block. If any of you have successfully knit a project that sounds like the one I'm referring to obliquely so its non-knitting recipient can't guess what it is, feel free to contact me and we'll have an offblog chat.

Even if I do get it finished and grafted, will it look OK? Right now the project looks like the stuff at the bottom of the drain. I keep crossing my fingers for that blocking miracle....

Off to knit my fingers to the bone. And somehow ignore Vickie for just a few more days....

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

Not that I can figure out what it is, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails