Thursday, September 21, 2006

thinking of you

While we were in Vermont and NY, we saw so much fiber (both on the hoof and off), so many beautiful handmade objects from weavings to spinning to carving to knitting to ..., so much beautiful New England countryside, even gorgeous photography.

All in all, I was thinking of you folks constantly. "Oh, Knitting Iris would love those sewn aprons!" or "LOOK at that gorgeous quilt! Wouldn't my all my quilting blogger friends love it?"

One of my favorite finds--unfortunately not caught by my camera--was a little roadside treasure shop called "Lolly's Luscious Luxuries." I'm sure our Lolly would have loved the store!

And, of course these made me think of Beadlizard:



2 comments:

Lolly said...

Wow! I would love to visit that shop ;) That is so great - I love the alliteration of the name.

The bead lizards and frogs are adorable!

beadlizard said...

My very favorite part is the look on your son's face in the final photo. What a gem of a boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails