Saturday, July 14, 2007

Due to an intense period of work and then a complete shutdown as I recovered from that work, blogging and even knitting have taken a bit of a back seat.

The hemp lace is progressing, albeit slowly. After only a few rows, my hands are spent and ready for a change.

Mystery Shawl 3 got some attention in the middle of the night when I could not sleep--and the next day, I had to spend at least as much time trying to fix my mistakes. I tried dropping down several rows and reknitting just a section, but I got quite tangled.



Eventually I wound up tinking back about 10 rows and starting afresh.

I also just cast on for another project, a two-color surprise for a babysitter/neighbor about to go to college. David and I are working together on this one and hope to have it ready for the camera soon.

A couple of exciting tiny projects won't be getting any screen time for a while, but I do hope to share them with you eventually. I'm producing a couple of items to be incorporated into my friend's Big Project. Very exciting--and almost all is stuff made with luxury yarns to boot! (On the swift? Tilli Tomas in a lovely pale pink-and-green variegation!)

* * *

Last night I had the opportunity to do some stitching and bitching face to face with a couple of women I'd never actually met before but who feel like old friends. Details coming soon!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

I was SO happy to meet you and your family, Hannah! it was a lovely evening!
Did you get my email with the photos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails