Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Celebrating



To help me celebrate my 40th birthday (today!), knitting pals Jennifer, Amy, and Martha took me to dinner last night at a wonderful restaurant in Alexandria VA. What a pleasure it was! I feel so blessed that the knitting world has given me such terrific friends--both those in real life like these ladies as well as all of you out there in blogland. Thank you so much.




Tonight I get to celebrate again with knitters at our regular knitting group at Savory in Takoma Park. I am hoping to wear a special knitted item currently being blocked. Pictures tomorrow.

And what an EXCELLENT thing to have happen on one's birthday: the book is up on Amazon now!

11 comments:

Penny L. Richards said...

Happy Birthday! We're a year apart in age, almost to the day. Sounds like your 40th was a joy. I'll be 40 for a few more days, so welcome!

And YES, I saw the book on Amazon, I think yesterday or the day before -- how cool.

christine (threedogknits) said...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the book!

CygKnit said...

Happy Birthday!!

The book looks fascinating. I think I'll go to see if we have any money left in the library book budget :)

Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like there were many, many good things that came your way on the special day. How wonderful!! A big congrats on the book!

SaraSkates said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

I'm off to check Amazon ;)

Suzanne said...

Many happy returns of the day!

tiennie said...

Happy happy birthday!

Martha said...

Congratulations on the book and what wonderful timing. I'm looking forward to celebrating it's release; yet another great reason to get together!

EGJ said...

Happy 40th year! (As I'm a few days late for the actual birthday.)

Jeanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And congrats on the book.

Karida said...

Oh Hannah, belatedly, I'm thrilled you had the happiest of birthdays! And congratulations on your book. Just finishing it deserves praise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails