Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thank You

Thank you all for your very kind comments on Friday's post. The week of the 12th-16th is always a bit challenging for me. This is an anniversary full of both the celebration of life and the memorializing of loss. Each year, I am either surprised at how happy I am or disappointed by how stressed I am.

This year, feeling a great need for comfort knitting, I cast on a new project. Using the softest yarn I have ever touched, Jade Sapphire's cashmere, I started a simple stockinette shawl--one I think will become the Seraphim shawl. Nothing could have been more perfect. But now it has to go in the box for a little while as I finish up other projects....

Again, thank you all for being so kind and encouraging.

Tomorrow: pictures of the blocked Kiri shawl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, thanks for sharing your stories with us.

OfTroy said...

i found your blog going round the knitters ring (i am a newish member of the ring.

I prefer blogs with lots of photo's and knitting content, but your blog drew me in..

and now has been book marked.

thank you for your openness and honesty..

needledncr@insightbb.com said...

Thank YOU!
I just got my yummy prize package!
WOW.
Scrubs, I knew were coming (tee hee), I'm so tickled with the scrubs...
And you did promise a yarn bonus.. but such a bonus!
...
Meanwhile, I've finally noticed that you're in Takoma Park. I lived there when I was a wee child. I'm told I played in Rock Creek Park a lot as a kidlet. Is it still lovley?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails