Thursday, January 14, 2010

Handmade Holidays, pt 2

(continued from this earlier post)

I was sneaky and knit a couple of items without my son or partner catching me:

For David, a subtly striped scarf:

David with scarf

And for our son, this playful death-mask balaclava which he doesn't want me to block:

knight hat in action 3

knight hat side

David knitted this beautiful scarf for my mother:

Handmade Holiday

And our 10yo son designed, cross-stiched, and sewed up this needle case for his Grandmama:

Handmade Holiday

Handmade Holiday

Together, my son and I learned to sew while making tank-top reusable bags, which we gave as gifts:

Handmade Holiday

1 comment:

Condo Blues said...

I love how your son's balaclava looks like chain mail. Nice wooden sword too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails