Beautiful! you have just given me the impetus I needed to finish my mpountain peaks shawl so I can start on this one - it is definitely a keeper well done!
Love Icarus as a butterfly (I assume you weren't thinking of it as a moth (shudder)!)Congratulations on your beautiful work. May you wear it in good health.
And congrats on keeping it from becoming an UFO. August is off to a good start for you!
26 comments:
OOO it's beautiful! I think this is my next lace project as well.
Lovely!
wow! I had no idea it would be that beautiful!
Breathtaking! I love the neutral yet shimmery color.
Beautiful shawl!
I am speechless...and that doesn't happen very often. Well done!!!!
It's gorgeous!
Beautiful! And thanks for the close-up photos of the feathery part: I am a bit scared to begin chart 2!
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!
It's beautiful! Congratulations!!
Wow. It's gorgeous. As I am currently slogging through lace myself, I am amazed at your patience.
absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful! you have just given me the impetus I needed to finish my mpountain peaks shawl so I can start on this one - it is definitely a keeper well done!
Beautiful!
Love Icarus as a butterfly (I assume you weren't thinking of it as a moth (shudder)!)Congratulations on your beautiful work. May you wear it in good health.
And congrats on keeping it from becoming an UFO. August is off to a good start for you!
Very lovely.
It looks fantastic!
That shawl looks perfect for a bride. Great work!
=:8
it's beautiful! Yay for finishing!!
It's absolutely gorgeous! Great job.
Wow!! That really gives me some incentive to get mine done. It wasn't very high on my list, but maybe it'll have to move up!!
Wow, gorgeous! I can't wait to get started on mine, yours came out so well! You must be so happy.
That is gorgeous. I am still a little intimidated by it, though I joined the knitalong
Beautiful! I'm halfway through the final chart and I can't wait to see it done!
That's really something! Lovely!
I linked over from Mim's blog - your Icarus is just beautiful - such a treasure. :)
Post a Comment