Carol, aka Or Miracle, turned me on to an online anagram generator.
Mine is JOY! HA! HEN 'N' RAN. This certainly says something about my life. (Obviously, I could be happy if only I could keep chickens. But they are always so eager to run away, as am I.)
And yikes: my 10yo son is ENJOY SMEARY BEER.
My husband's anagram, interestingly, is VARY MISDEED. No comment.
Try it out yourself, and please let me know your results!
6 comments:
My anagram name is HELL! CRUEL FRY
MEAN AND THE ANKLES - guess that should be my rock band name.
ARCH SPINY NERD, of course!
Which might also make a good bandname: "The Arch Spiny Nerds."
I'm ANALYSES DRAB GUY. Great. Then I tried it without my middle name, and got BUS AS RANDY. Then I tried it with the nickname I go by, and got BUSY DEAR.
I just can't win.
I just tried "Purloined Letter"--and here's what I get: TOILET PLUNDERER...
LMAO, isn't this fun!
Post a Comment