Excellent costume! I got home too late and missed all the trick-or-treating in my neighborhood, so I feel a little cheated on this Halloween thing. I'm consoling myself with bloggers' pictures of their kids in costume.
How cute! I got stuck in traffic last night and ended up late for my own son trick or treating.. so I barely got to see him in costume.
How cool! I didn't know about this dance tradition. And what a cutie he is, I hope he had a great time!
He is so cute. Great costume.
Splendid!!!
what a great costume! He looks quite into the role.
That is an excellent costume!
you are obviously doing something very right as a mom!Tell you son he looked fabulous.
That's awesome!
Mahvalous, Dahling! He looks faboo!
He's great!!!
I adore your child. I love Morris dancing passionately - and I love that he follows his own interests so passionately. Just wonderful.
So cute!!! Selma misses him! Let's have a playdate!
Most excellent costume. Score 10 for creativity!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Excellent costume! I got home too late and missed all the trick-or-treating in my neighborhood, so I feel a little cheated on this Halloween thing. I'm consoling myself with bloggers' pictures of their kids in costume.
How cute! I got stuck in traffic last night and ended up late for my own son trick or treating.. so I barely got to see him in costume.
How cool! I didn't know about this dance tradition. And what a cutie he is, I hope he had a great time!
He is so cute. Great costume.
Splendid!!!
what a great costume! He looks quite into the role.
That is an excellent costume!
you are obviously doing something very right as a mom!
Tell you son he looked fabulous.
That's awesome!
Mahvalous, Dahling! He looks faboo!
He's great!!!
I adore your child. I love Morris dancing passionately - and I love that he follows his own interests so passionately. Just wonderful.
So cute!!! Selma misses him! Let's have a playdate!
Most excellent costume. Score 10 for creativity!
Post a Comment